Founded way back in 1920, Qantas Airways is the national airline of Australia. Based in Sydney, it is largest airline in Australia, and second oldest airline in the world. Operating a fleet of 189 aircraft, it is currently serving almost 100 destinations, including those handled by its subsidiaries.
As of August 2016, Qantas Airways operates a fleet consisting of the following 123 aircraft:
- 12 Airbus A380-800
- 10 Airbus A330-300
- 18 Airbus A330-200
- 71 Next Generation Boeing 737-800
- 11 Boeing B747-400
- 1 Boeing B767-300
- 8 Boeing 787–9 Dreamliner
- 99 Airbus A320neo
- USA Reservations 24/7: 1 800 227 4500
- USA Hearing Impaired Reservations: 711
- USA Qantas Frequent Flyer: 1 (800) 227 4220
- For more phone numbers and contact details of Qantas offices all over the world, please visit this page.