With a history starting back in 1932, the SeaTac, Washington-based Alaska Airlines currently has a fleet of over 300 aircraft, serving more than 100 destinations.
Air Alaska currently uses Airbus and Boeing jets, while its fully owned subsidiary, Horizon Air, has a fleet consisting of Bombardier and Embraer 175 regional airliners, and SkyWest operates Embraer 175 on behalf of Alaska Airlines:
- 79 Boeing B737 900ER
- 12 Boeing B737 900
- 61 Boeing B737 800
- 11 Boeing B737 700
- 4 Boeing 737 MAX 9
- 10 Airbus A321neo
- 46 Airbus A320 200
- 32 Bombardier Q400 (operated by Horizon Air)
- 62 Embraer 175 (30 operated by Horizon Air, 32 operated by SkyWest Airlines)
As of May 2021, Alaska Airlines has orders for 77 Boeing B737 MAX 9 aircraft, as well as 17 Embraer E175 in three-class configuration.
- Alaska Airlines Reservations: 1-800-252-7522
- Group Reservations: 1-800-445-4435
- Mileage Plan: 1-800-654-5669
- Central Baggage Service: 1-877-815-8253