What check-in options do I have for a flight booked on TUIfly?
Since 2010, the TUI fly airline website and booking platform became the TUIfly.com Air-Travel-Portal, offering the advantage of combining in one booking the best flight offers of various airlines. On TUIfly.com, you can also book low-priced flights with the following airlines: Air Cairo, Bulgarian Air Charter, Condor, Corendon Airlines, Eurowings, Fly Egypt, Freebird, Lufthansa, Luxair, Nouvelair, Pegasus, SunExpress, TUI fly Belgium, Tunisair, Vueling. When your flight code designates one of these airlines as the operating airline, you must follow the check-in rules for the respective airline.
What check-in options do I have for a TUI fly Deutschland flight?
When you have booked a TUI fly Deutschland flight, an X3 code flight, you have the following options for checking-in:
- Web Check-in.
- Counter Check-in.
For almost all TUI fly flights, Web Check-in is available from 30 days to 5 hours before departure under the following conditions:
- Up to 48 hours before departure free of charge if there is an existing seat reservation or for a fee to make a seat reservation.
- From 48 hours before departure free of charge even without a reserved seat reservation. Seats are automatically assigned free of charge but, if the seat reservation does not meet your expectations, another seat can be selected for a fee.
Web Check-in is available to all passengers who have an electronic booking confirmation, with the following exceptions:
- When Escort Service for blind passengers or unaccompanied children has been requested.
- Passengers with reduced mobility (with registered wheelchair service).
- When the passenger is traveling with a pet.
- When more than 9 people are registered in the group booking.
- For all flights with a stopover or to/from Cape Verde if no seat reservation is available.
The boarding pass will be sent by email. You can open the email on your mobile and click on the link provided to add your boarding pass to the Passbook or PassWallet. When you already have your boarding pass before arriving at the airport, you should check your baggage 45-60 minutes before departure at a Drop-off Point.
The recommended time for passengers to arrive at the airport is 2 hours before departure. Check-in desks close at the latest 45 minutes before departure (60 minutes for flights from Tel Aviv).
TUI fly Deutschland will charge a fee of € 5 per person for passengers at least two years old who will check in at the airport. The following passengers will not pay the check-in fee:
- Passengers who booked the Perfect fare.
- Visually impaired passengers and passengers with reduced mobility.
- Unaccompanied Minors for whom the Escort Service has been booked.
- Passengers who have registered animals.
- Passengers traveling as part of a group of 10 or more people.