Link Delta Air Lines Boeing B757 200 (75S)
0 Helpful votes
My wife and I used these seats (18D & 18E) going from Pittsburgh (PIT) to Paris (CDG) and back on Flights DL 96 and DL97 in May 2015.
Overall, these are excellent seats.
- Ample legroom (I’m 6’6”). Not as much as in 19A-C but more than any other seats in the Comfort section
- Only two abreast seats in the coach section.
- Close to front galley: first to be served and easy to get refills.
- Close to front toilet: no need to stand around until it’s free.
- No overhead space. However because of priority boarding you don’t have to go back very far to find space.
- Slightly narrower seats because video screen and tray are in the armrests.
- Very small window. Hard to look out of
- Passenger in 19F may want to go through space between 18E and wall, which can be pretty awkward.
- Close to front toilet: people are often standing around
- Close to front galley: may be a bit noisy at times.
0 found this review helpful. Was it helpful to you? Yes