How can I check in for a Blue Panorama flight?
Blue Panorama offers passengers two options for check-in:
- Web Check-in.
- Counter Check-in.
Web Check-in is available between 10 days and 2 hours before departure only for passengers traveling on domestic flights and international flights to/from Greece. To check in online, you must enter your booking code (PNR) and your last name.
Even if the above requirements are met, some passengers cannot use the Web Check-in service:
- Minor passengers.
- Passengers traveling with infants (children under the age of 2 years).
- Passengers with reduced mobility or blind passengers.
- Passengers who are blind and/or require special assistance at the airport.
- Passengers traveling with their pets in the passenger cabin.
This service is available for adult passengers. However, while passengers traveling with hand luggage only on the size and weight allowed can go straight to the boarding gate, passengers traveling with checked baggage must proceed to the check-in counters to register their baggage before the deadline for Counter Check-in at the airport.
Passengers must be at the airport in time for the check-in operations before the flight departs
- The check-in desk opens in any case 2 hours before the scheduled departure and closes 45 minutes before departure for flights marketed under the “blu-express” low-cost brand, domestic and European flights.
- For Blue Panorama flights to the Caribbean, the Americas, Africa, the Far East, and, in general, for all intercontinental flights, the check-in desk opens 3 hours before the scheduled departure and closes 90 minutes before the departure.
It is not possible to check in for more than one flight at a time. Passengers are required to carry out all the acceptance operations (receipt of boarding pass and luggage registration) separately for each flight of the chosen itinerary.
No check-in will be made at the boarding gate, and passengers must go to the boarding gate at least:
- 30 minutes before the scheduled departure – for flights marketed under the “blu-express” low-cost brand, domestic and European flights.
- 45 minutes before the scheduled departure – for Blue Panorama flights to the Caribbean, the Americas, Africa, the Far East, and, in general, for all intercontinental flights.
If the passenger arrives over the time limit allowed, Blue Panorama reserves the right to cancel the seat booked for the passenger, and it will not be possible to make any reimbursement request for tickets not used. It is recommended to check-in and be at the boarding gate long in advance.
If you miss the outbound flight, you shall be able to board the flight back home for scheduled flights marketed under the “blu-express” low-cost brand, domestic flights in Italy and flights to Europe, Turkey, and Russia because the purchase of the airline ticket takes place in each case with one-way fares. For international scheduled flights to the Caribbean, the Americas, Africa, and the Far East, as well as in general for all intercontinental flights, in case of purchase of airline tickets for a round-trip, the outcome shall be an automatic cancellation of the booking for the return flight (for which a refund may be required according to the rules of the fare purchased) if boarding shall be denied to a passenger on the outbound flight.
Documentation for Check-in
Passengers must be present at the check-in counter with a valid ID on the day of the scheduled departure. For domestic flights in Italy, adult passengers are allowed to show:
- A driving license (only for Italian passengers).
- ID card and passport.
For domestic flights in Italy, minor passengers (including children and infants) must absolutely show one of the following:
- ID card.
- Identity certificate.
- Individual passport.
- Equivalent document.
For international flights, adults must show a valid ID card to travel abroad or a passport. For international flights, minor passengers (including children and infants) are allowed to travel only with one of the following:
- A valid ID card.
- An ID certificate.
- Their own passport.
- An official document alike.