Does SunExpress offer Online Check-in?
SunExpress offers Online/Mobile Check-in.
What are the check-in times at the airport for SunExpress flights?
For all its flights, SunExpress recommends that passengers arrive at the check-in counters at least 2 hours before scheduled departure. You must be present at the boarding gate with the boarding card at least 45 minutes before departure for international flights, and at least 30 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights within Turkey.
Online/Mobile Check-in is available:
- From 24 hours to 45 minutes before departure – for all domestic flights (within Turkey).
- From 24 hours to 1 hour before departure – for international flights departing from Turkey (except to London Luton).
- From 24 hours to 3.5 hours before departure – for international flights departing from Germany, Amsterdam, Basel, Venice, Vienna.
Online/Mobile Check-in is not available to infants. Online/Mobile Check-in is also not available to passengers who have requested special services (wheelchair request, Guide Dog transportation, etc.) and passengers with reduced mobility who use assistive equipment (wheelchair, medical equipment, etc.).
Mobile Boarding Passes are accepted for:
- Domestic flights within Turkey.
- International flights departing from Turkey (except Antalya and Izmir), and Europe.