Founded in 1997 as WestJet Express, Allegiant Air is an American low-cost airline that has a fleet of 101 aircraft and flies to over 100 destinations throughout the United States.
- 31 Airbus A319
- 43 Airbus A320
- 27 McDonnell Douglas MD 80
By the end of 2018, Allegiant Air is expected to have an all-Airbus fleet after the retirement of McDonnell Douglas MD 80 aircraft.
- Reservations Center: 1–702–505–8888
- Lost and Found: 1–866–719–3910
- Baggage Service Office: 1–866–719–3910
- Teletypewriter (TTY): 1–702–430–3283