Is there online check-in available for MIAT Mongolian Airlines?
Yes, MIAT Mongolian Airlines offers Online Check-in on its website only for international flights.
How early should I check in at the airport?
MIAT Mongolian Airlines advises you to arrive at the airport at least 2 and a half hours prior to your flight departure, thus ensuring that you provide sufficient time to complete the check-in procedure, as well as immigration and/or customs formalities.
Online Check-in is available from 2 days to 2 hours before departure for all international flights operated by MIAT Mongolian Airlines. An electronic ticket is required.
Online Check-in is not available to passengers:
- Traveling on domestic flights.
- Traveling on charter flights.
- Traveling on codeshare flights operated by other airlines.
- Who require revalidation of the ticket (e.g. discounted tickets, tickets purchased with a credit card that needs to be verified at the airport)
- Who have requested additional airports services (e.g. Unaccompanied Minor, traveling with pets, wheelchair assistance, etc.).
The boarding pass can be printed directly or sent to an email address for later printing. Self-printed boarding passes are accepted at the following airports:
- Ulaanbaatar (ULN)
- Seoul – Incheon (ICN)
- Busan (PUS)
- Tokyo – Narita (NRT)
- Hong Kong (HKG)
- Berlin – Tegel (TXL) (2 copies required)
- Moscow – Sheremetyevo (SVO)
Due to Chinese Immigration requirement, the self-printed boarding pass is not accepted at the Beijing Capital International Airport, so you must go to the Online Check-in counter to get a boarding pass issued by MIAT Mongolian Airlines.
At the airport, you are requested to arrive at the Online Check-in counter:
- At least 1 hour before departure to present your travel documents if you have only hand baggage.
- At least 2 hours before departure to if you have checked baggage.