Is there Online Check-in available for Bulgaria Air?
Yes, Bulgaria Air offers Online Check-in via its website, available between 2 and 24 hours prior to the departure of your flight.
What is the check-in deadline for Bulgaria Air flights?
You should plan your arrival at the airport early enough before the flight, to be able to check in and complete all formalities in time. The check-in deadline may vary for the different airports, but Bulgaria Air recommends that you arrive for check-in at least two hours before scheduled departure. Generally, check-in for Bulgaria Air flights closes 45-60 minutes before the departure of the flight.
Passengers with electronic tickets and confirmed bookings can complete Online Check-in for flights operated by Bulgaria Air departing from:
|♦ Amsterdam||♦ Burgas||♦ Moscow||♦ Tel Aviv|
|♦ Athens||♦ Larnaca||♦ Paris||♦ Varna|
|♦ Berlin||♦ London (Heathrow and Gatwick)||♦ Rome||♦ Vienna|
|♦ Brussels||♦ Milan (Malpensa and Linate)||♦ Sofia||♦ Zurich|
In the following situations, Online Check-in is not available:
- Passengers who require special help at the airport or using wheelchairs.
- Children who travel as Unaccompanied Minors.
- Passengers who travel with firearms or ammunition.
- Groups of more than 9 passengers.
- Passengers who travel with pets.
- Passengers who carry a large musical instrument for which an extra seat was purchased.
Upon arrival at the airport, you must proceed to the dedicated Drop-off desks (Business Class counter) in the following situations:
- If Visa is required for your destination country, you must have your documents verified before going to border control.
- If you have a connecting flight with a partner airline, the boarding pass for this flight can be received at the Drop-off desk.
- If you travel with baggage, you must register your baggage not later than 1 hour prior to the scheduled time of departure.
If you travel with hand baggage only, you can proceed directly to the border control desk and boarding gate not later than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time of departure.