Is there Online Check-in available for Fiji Airways?
Fiji Airways offers Online Check-in for most international flights.
Due to country and airline COVID requirements, boarding passes cannot be issued via Online Check-in at this time. You must proceed to the Bag Drop counter for document verification and boarding pass collection.
What are the check-in times for Fiji Airways flights?
To ensure that flights leave on time, Fiji Airways requests you allow ample time for check-in, particularly during holidays and peak travel periods.
For international flights, you should arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to your flight departure time. Check-in closes 1 hour prior to departure for all international flights.
For domestic Fiji flights, you should arrive at the airport 90 minutes before your flight departure time. Check-in for Fiji Link flights closes 30 minutes prior to departure.
To save passengers hours, in partnership with two resorts from the Denarau Island, Nadi, Fiji Airways launched Resort Check-in, the service that allows you to obtain the boarding pass and check in luggage from the comfort of the resort.
Online Check-in is available from 48 hours to 4 hours before departure for the following flights:
- Fiji Airways international flights to/from the US, Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong.
- Fiji Airways regional flights from Nadi or Suva to Apia, Funafuti, Honiara, Kiritimati, Nuku’alofa, Port Vila, and Tarawa.
- Fiji Link domestic flights between Suva and Nadi and between Suva/Nadi and Labasa.
Passengers with special requests can still check in online, but in some instances, the boarding pass may be issued only at the airport. For group bookings of 9 or more people, Online Check-in is available but only individually. Unaccompanied Minors cannot use Online Check-in.
After completing Online Check-in, you can print the boarding pass, but all passengers need to present themselves at the Express Bag Drop counter at the airport:
- With hand baggage only – to have their cabin bag weighed and tagged prior to boarding.
- With checked baggage – to drop their checked luggage and pay excess baggage fees, if applicable.
Resort Check-in allows you to check in for your Fiji Airways flight from the comfort of the resort. Boarding passes are issued, and bags are tagged and transported securely to the airport. Then, you can bypass airport check-in and head straight to security and immigration.
Resort Check-in is available as follows:
- At Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa – 5 am – 11 am daily.
- At Sheraton Fiji Golf Resort & Spa – 5 am – 2:30 pm daily.
- Luggage check-in is up to 90 minutes before departure time.
- The service is complimentary, but excess baggage, lounge access, and upgrades are available for purchase.
- For all passengers, including non-resort guests.
- For Fiji Airways flights, except flights to the US, with tickets issued by Fiji Airways (ticket number starts with 260).