Can I check in online for Rossiya Airlines flights?
For Rossiya Airlines flights (FV 5501-5949), you can complete the check-in process by yourself with:
- Online Check-in.
- Kiosk Check-in.
For Rossiya Airlines flights (FV 6001-6999) operated on behalf of Aeroflot, please go to Aeroflot Russian Airlines – Check-in for more information on the conditions for Online, Check-in, Mobile Check-in, and Kiosk Check-in.
What is the check-in deadline at the airport?
For Rossiya Airlines flights, check-in closes 40 minutes before departure at Russian airports. The check-in deadline at foreign airports may vary.
At Moscow – Vnukovo and Sochi airports, you can also check in at a self-service check-in kiosk from 24 hours to 45 minutes before departure.
Boarding usually begins 40 minutes before departure, and you should arrive at the boarding gate at least 25 minutes before departure.
Online Check-in (FV 5501-5949)
Online Check-in is available from 24 hours before departure from the following airports:
- Anapa, Antalya, Chelyabinsk, Ekaterinburg, Goa, Kazan, Larnaca, Moscow (Vnukovo), Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Paphos, Pardubice, Perm, Punta Cana, Phuket, St. Petersburg, Samara, Sharjah, Simferopol, Sochi, Tyumen, Ufa – up to 45 minutes before departure.
- Bangkok, Bodrum, Ovda – up to 4 hours and 10 minutes before departure.
- Enfidha – up to 5 hours and 10 minutes before departure.
Online Check-in is not available if:
- You are traveling with pets.
- You need additional services (Unaccompanied Minor, escort for persons with reduced mobility, etc.).
- You are transporting a weapon, heavy luggage or baggage in the passenger cabin.
At the end of Online Check-in, the boarding pass is issued in pdf format or QR code. You must have a printed boarding pass to present at the boarding gate. You can print your boarding pass at home, from your own PC, or at the airport:
- At a self-service kiosk (if available).
- On special printers (if you have a QR code).
- At the check-in desk.
If you travel with checked baggage, you can check in your baggage at the dedicated Drop Off counter (if available) or at the check-in counter before the check-in deadline.