How can I check-in for a LATAM Airlines flight?
Several check-in options are offered to passengers so that they can obtain their boarding pass for a flight operated by LATAM Airlines:
- Web Check-in.
- Self-Service Kiosk Check-in.
- LATAM check-in counters at the airport.
When should I arrive at the airport?
If you have not checked in before arriving at the airport, you should present yourself at a LATAM Airlines check-in counter 3 hours before the time set for the flight departure (90 minutes before departure for domestic flights within Chile).
Passengers can, with the Web Check-in service, select their preferred seat (window or aisle) and print their boarding pass from the comfort of their home or office. You can search for the flight in one of two ways when using Web Check-in:
- With the passenger’s last name and the reservation code.
- By signing in with the LATAM Pass account.
These are a few recommendations for completing the Web Check-in successfully:
- An electronic ticket must be used.
- The Web Check-in must be completed between 48 and 2 hours prior to the departure of the flight.
- If a passenger needs any special services, such as a wheelchair, then they must complete the check-in at the LATAM counters at the airport.
- When traveling with pets, or if there are more infants than adult passengers listed in your reservation, you must complete the check-in at the airport.
LATAM PASS Commodore or Commodore Black members can select the best seats when traveling on domestic routes within Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru and Ecuador or international flights marketed and operated by LATAM Airlines Chile.
Group Online Check-in
When 10 or more passengers are traveling as a group, this service is available for passengers with electronic tickets with confirmed reservation and reserved seats. Other requirements for Group Check-in are:
- Include documentation in the reservation when the application calls for it. This must be in accordance with the requirements established by the country of destination.
- Make the check-in between 48 and two hours prior to the flight’s departure.
- Have the identification number of the Group Head and the reservation code for the group.
Start the Check-in Cancellation service and search for the flight using one of the following options:
- By using the passenger’s last name and the reservation code.
- By entering your last name and information from the identification document.
Passengers can only cancel the check-in online between 48 and 2 hours before the departure of the flight (this also apply to Group Check-in). If they want to cancel the reservation entirely, and the terms and conditions of the ticket permit it, the passengers may request to return the ticket through latam.com.