How can I check in for a HOP! flight?
Checking-in is indispensable to confirm your presence on board and receive your boarding pass. HOP! advises its passenger to use Online Check-in. You still have the option to check in at a HOP! counter at the airport, where you will also need to check your baggage if you have any.
What is the check-in deadline for HOP! flights?
Check-in deadlines vary from one airport to another. For HOP! flights, the check-in deadline is usually 30-40 minutes before scheduled departure. Should you fail to comply with the check-in deadline or should you not be present at the boarding gate at least 15 minutes before departure, HOP! may cancel your reservation.
Online Check-in for HOP! flights is available from 30 hours before departure. You may check in for all journeys starting with a flight operated by HOP!. To start check-in, you must enter your last name and booking reference or e-ticket number. If your journey is not available for Online Check-in, you must check in at a HOP! desk.
During Online Check-in, you can:
- Select the flight for which you would like to check in.
- Select from the list the passengers that you want to check in.
- Enter passport details and information required by the authorities of your country of destination.
- Update the Frequent Flyer Card details.
- For the flights operated by HOP!, view the seat map with your seat information (seat map for other airlines can not be viewed) and change seats for the selected passengers.
- Answer questions for the selected passengers that are seated on exit row or security area close to those rows.
- Print your boarding pass or send it by e-mail.