What self-service check-in options do I have for AnadoluJet flights?
When traveling with AnadoluJet, there are two self-service check-in services available:
- Online Check-in.
- Mobile Check-in
- Kiosk Check-in.
What is the check-in deadline for AnadoluJet flights?
Check-in time is one hour prior to the scheduled departure time of domestic flights and two hours prior to the scheduled departure time of international flights. Check-in closes 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of international flights and 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of domestic flights. Check-in may close earlier at some airports. You will need to request information about the check-in deadline at your airport of departure.
You must ensure that you are in possession of a boarding pass and that you have dropped off your baggage before the check-in deadline. If you are waiting in line and expecting that you will arrive too late to check in, you should inform a member of AnadoluJet staff about your situation.
Passengers must be present at the boarding gate 20 minutes before the departure time. Please consider that, in some terminals, security measurements may take at least 25 minutes.
Online Check-in is available for all AnadoluJet flights between 24 hours and 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Online Check-in can be completed for up to 8 passengers on the same reservation record (PNR) at once and also offers the options of Through Check-in (if the onward flights are on the same day and recorded on the same PNR, in accordance with the automatic Through Check-in regulations) and Return Check-in (if the return flight is on the same day).
Passengers with e-tickets, who have completed their check-in procedures online, may print an Online Boarding Pass if this option is available for the departure airport. The airports where Online Boarding Pass printing for AnadoluJet flights is available are listed here. Only the original Online Boarding Pass with barcode is acceptable during the boarding at the gate (fax or copy is not acceptable).
In the following cases, passengers are not allowed to print an Online Boarding Pass:
- The departure airport does not allow for printing Online Boarding Passes – the airports where Online Boarding Pass printing for AnadoluJet flights is available are listed here.
- Passengers without electronic tickets.
- If the holder of the credit card used to purchase the ticket is not one of the passengers.
- When special security measures do not allow for printing Online Boarding Passes.
Passengers without baggage who have printed the Online Boarding Pass may go directly to the gate through to security control. Passengers traveling with baggage can complete the baggage check-in process at a Baggage Drop-off Point or Online Check-in Counters.
Mobile Check-in via AnadoluJet mobile website or app is available for most AnadoluJet flights, between 24 hours and 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. If the departure airport allows it, a Mobile Boarding Pass can be issued. The airports where the Mobile Boarding Pass for AnadoluJet flights is available are listed here.
Self Check-in Kiosks, available at select airports, may be used to complete the check-in from 12 hours up to the check-in deadline. Only passengers with a valid Electronic ticket can use the kiosks to check in. The Self Check-in Kiosks offer the following options:
- Seat selection.
- Check-in for up to 8 passengers on the same reservation record (PNR) at once.
- Through Check-in – if the onward flights are on the same day and recorded on the same PNR, in accordance with the automatic Through Check-in regulations.
- Return Check-in – if the return flight is on the same day and traveling without baggage.
- Printing the boarding pass – including when passengers with electronic tickets have completed Online Check-in.