1. Do I really need to reserve a seat for my baby when flying with VIM Airlines?
If your baby is up to 2 years old and you are flying on a domestic route, you only have to inform VIM Airlines that you will be travelling with an infant on your lap. Otherwise, as long as you have a proper restraint device, you can choose to purchase a seat for your baby.
Each adult is only allowed to carry one lap child, and seats will have to be purchased for additional infants, no matter their age.
2. Should I pay for my infant to travel domestically?
Each passenger is allowed to carry a lap child up to 2 years of age free of charge on VIM Airlines' domestic routes, unless otherwise stipulated in special tariff rules.
3. Should I pay for my infant to travel internationally?
Each passenger is allowed to carry a lap child up to 2 years of age at the 10% price of the applicable tariff for an adult passenger during international flights, unless otherwise stipulated in special tariff rules.
4. What should I do if my child turns 2 before the return flight?
If your child is 2 years old when you board the plane, you should purchase a ticket.
5. What are the types of child restraint devices allowed?
Please contact VIM Airlines directly for any additional information regarding carriage of children aboard its aircraft.