1. Does Midwest Airlines offer Unaccompanied Minor Service?
Yes, Midwest Airlines offers the Unaccompanied Minor Service on request.
2. What is the age required for a child to qualify as an unaccompanied minor?
The Unaccompanied Minor Service is mandatory for kids aged 5 to 14 years, and optionally available to those up to 17 years of age.
3. What are the fees of the Unaccompanied Minor Service offered by Midwest Airlines?
Midwest Airlines charges the following fees to its Unaccompanied Minor Service:
- $50 (each way) on nonstop and through flights
- $100 (each way) on connecting flights
4. Are there any flight restrictions for the Unaccompanied Minor Service?
- Children ages 5 through 14 will be accepted for travel only on Midwest Airlines,
Midwest Connect, Frontier Airlines, Lynx Aviation and Great Lakes Aviation flights.
- Midwest reserves the right to refuse transportation if Midwest believes there is a significant chance the flight on which the child holds a reservation may terminate at an airport other than the child’s destination for any reason – including the probability of a missed connection at an intermediate point.
Please call the airline for additional information.
5. How do I book the Unaccompanied Minor Service for my kid(s)?
To book the Unaccompanied Minor Service for your kid(s), please call Midwest Airlines Reservations.