1. What are the transport methods for pets provided by Cyprus Turkish Airlines?
Cyprus Turkish Airlines only allows animals to travel on some flights, in the passenger cabin or the cargo hold.
2. Can I take my pet in the passenger cabin?
Animals such as cats, dogs and birds can be checked in. Passengers can also bring domestic animals into the cabin provided the animals have special cages or boxes and they have the relevant vaccination and health certification.
3. How can I take my pet with me as checked baggage?
Pets that do not qualify for travel in the passenger cabin can be checked in for travel in the cargo hold.
4. What are the kennel requirements?
The weight of the kennel and the animal inside should not exceed 6kg and the box should not be bigger than 55cmX40cmX20cm. It should also be waterproof.
5. Are there any other pet-related restrictions with Cyprus Turkish Airlines?
Rodents are not allowed on board. Please call the airline for any kind of additional information, including the fees that apply.