1. Does Csa Czech Airlines offer Unaccompanied Minor Service?
Yes, CSA Czech Airlines offers the Unaccompanied Minor Service on request.
2. What is the age required for a child to qualify as an unaccompanied minor?
This service is mandatory for children aged from 5 to 11 years, but children aged from 12 to 17 years can also be booked as unaccompanied minors on request. At last, children under 5 years of age cannot travel alone with CSA Czech Airlines.
3. What are the fees of the Unaccompanied Minor Service offered by Csa Czech Airlines?
CSA Czech Airlines provides the Unaccompanied Minor Service for an additional charge of EUR 50 per leg of the journey on short and medium-haul flights, and EUR 75 per leg on long-haul flights (New York, Toronto, Kuwait, Almaty and Tashkent).
4. Are there any flight restrictions for the Unaccompanied Minor Service?
Before the ticket is issued, you must complete the “Unaccompanied Minor” form. Please visit this page for additional information.
5. How do I book the Unaccompanied Minor Service for my kid(s)?
Please call Czech Airlines Reservations to book this service for your kid(s).