1. Does Cebu Pacific Air offer Unaccompanied Minor Service?
Yes, Cebu Pacific Air offers the Unaccompanied Minor Service on request.
2. What is the age required for a child to qualify as an unaccompanied minor?
Children aged 4 to 12 years old may be accommodated on the flight provided that they pay the Unaccompanied Minor Handling Fee and furnish the airline with the complete necessary documents. Children below 4 years old will not be accepted for carriage unless they are accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age.
3. What are the fees of the Unaccompanied Minor Service offered by Cebu Pacific Air?
Please call the airline for information regarding the fees associated with the Unaccompanied Minor Service.
4. Are there any flight restrictions for the Unaccompanied Minor Service?
Filipino minors travelling to a foreign country and unaccompanied by neither parent shall present travel clearance as appropriate in accordance with the existing rules of the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD).
5. How do I book the Unaccompanied Minor Service for my kid(s)?
Please call Cebu Pacific Air to book this service for your kid(s).