Bulgarian Air Charter - History
- Founded in June 2000, Bulgarian Air Charter started operations later that year, on the 14th of December.
- Its operating bases are Varna and Bourgas, as well as Plovdiv (only during winter).
- The 11 McDonell Douglas 82/83 aircraft that form the fleet now were introduced in 2008.
- Bulgarian Air Charter has contracts with a long list of well known tour operators, including Classic Air, Israir, Penguin Travel or Solvex, as well as many others.
- With 80 pilots, 120 flight attendants and 60 maintenance specialists striving to provide quality services, the airline managed to carry over 3.5 million passengers so far, without being involved in any incident that led to fatalities.